Hargrave Hire Spaces
Hargrave Hall Community Centre has two halls, an exterior paved area, and garden available to hire.
All spaces can be used for a diverse range of events from private parties, weddings, filmings, rehearsals as well as for evening classes and meetings.
Hargrave Hall is used by a number of regular groups. Please check our calendar for availability.
Contact us for more information on email@example.com or call us on 0207 263 5174
Our Upper Hall is located on the first floor and can be easily accessed via the front stairs and has a wheelchair lift located to the side of the building..
The hall has its original vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, parquet floor, and large wooden windows on every wall. During the day the hall is filled with sunlight from all directions!
Also within the hall:
- Wooden raised stage with steps on either side
- Ceiling-mounted projector and a ceiling-mounted drop-down big screen with PA/sound system
- Kitchenette with a sink and fridge
- Accessible and children’s toilets
- Baby changing unit.
Capacity 120 (Approx 14 x 11 metres)
Our Lower Hall is located on the lower ground floor which can be accessed stairs and ramp.
The hall has its very own entrance and lobby area, making it a great self-contained space for your event. It has original parquet floors and with large windows on either side, the hall is filled with plenty of natural light.
Included in your hire:
- Spacious lobby area which leads directly into the hall and kitchen
- Kitchen with oven, fridge, sink, microwave, and hatch opening directly into the hall
- Toilets, including one accessible
- Baby changing units in ladies and accessible toilet
Capacity 60 (Approx 11 x 7 metres)
PAVED AREA & REAR GARDEN
Both our halls can directly access the paved area and rear garden and can be used as an extra space for your event during warmer months.
The garden is available to hire between April and September, daily between 10am to 8pm.
UPDATE: Our garden project to redevelop the exterior has started – check it out here